Who is the Shred Plan For?The Shred is for those trying to improve their way of eating. This plan can help you achieve weight loss and along with exercise can help you achieve lean muscle mass.
The Shred meal plan contains roughly 300-400 calories.With hundreds of different meals to ensure you won't get tired of the same food! Different meals every week, month, and season. Goodbye, boring diet, and say hello to your new favorite meal plan.
- Fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Meals that have no added sugar.
- Meals that are low in cholesterol and saturated fat.
- Macronutrient and calorie count.
Note: Deliveries are from 3 pm - 11 pm. We only deliver within our service area. Delivery days are Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday
Note: Deliveries are from 3 pm – 11 pm. We only deliver within our service area. Delivery days are Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday
Days Per Week:
Days Per Week
What happens after I place my order?
- You will receive a confirmation welcome email once your order has been processed. The confirmation welcome email will include all the details and information about your meal plan including all company policies, procedures, and member requirements. Please make sure you read through this email as it is very important.
How do I choose my meal plan?
- We offer 4 different meal plan options, each one with a specific goal in mind. Whether it be weight loss, weight maintenance or weight gain we have designed a meal plan for you with dietary options available like our ketogenic meal plan and vegan meal plan.
- Each one of the available meal plans offers its nutritional values and benefits. To learn more about the benefits of each plan, simply visit the meal plans page for a brief description of each meal plan.
- If you are unsure of which option is best for you may schedule a consultation with our of our nutrition specialist by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our sales department at +1 (786) 656-1643 and one of our representatives will assist you in choosing the ideal meal plan for you.
Plan Calories Tier
- Primal Atheltic 300-400 Calories
- Primal Maintain 400-500 Calories
- Primal Bulk 600-700 Calories
Lunch, Dinner, Lunch & Dinner, Breakfast & Dinner, Breakfast & Lunch, Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
|Days Per Week||